What does “Give Yourself Permission” mean? I recently found out when I had my fingerprints quickly analyzed by Richard Unger. What I found out nearly threw me for a loop and made me step into who I really am.
“Give Yourself Permission”
I thought I was already doing everything in integrity. Then I found out that I had the markings of a benign dictator and the traits of a Red Queen. Essentially, that meant that I had permission from the Universe to kick butt. Was I really doing it though?
Sure my passions were being played out in my business and practice. Sure I was living in joy and light. When I got the green light GO though in public, something in me stepped up to the plate fully. In living in integrity, I decided that I was all that and more!
“Give Yourself Permission to Answer the Invitation”
When you choose to answer the invitation to step into your full power, you give yourself permission to be bold, courageous, inventive, charismatic and a humble servant of the Divine.
I know that I came down here for a purpose. I know that there are people I came here to help, spaces to clear and energies to lift. I know because I feel it resonate in every part of my cells, being and vibration.
And in answering the invitation, you step into responsibility for who you are, what you came here to do and who you serve. Every step you take in integrity is in alignment with the will of the Divine Creator.
Give Yourself Permission to Take Action!!
1. Tap into The Most High and ask what to do next.
2. Receive the information and take steps to act on what you hear is for your highest good.
3. Be in honor and integrity with yourself and others by having gratitude and awareness of everyone’s journey on this life path.
4. Be kind to yourself and celebrate the mystery, magic and moments of beauty, fun and achievements!
5. Honor the Earth! In healing yourself, you heal our Planet! Give thanks!