As the new year – 2012 – unfolds, we invite you to be in alignment with your dreams.
“Be in Alignment with Your Dreams”
What does it mean when you accept the invitation to show up 100% in your life? Does it mean being selfish, self-involved or narrow-visioned?
We think not. When you are in alignment with your dreams, you take action that is in the best and highest good of your being. You give yourself the avenue to step into your power and let the magic of the world unfold to assist you in taking the next steps towards your greatness.
“Alignment begins with Believing”
When you choose to take the time to examine what is your strengths and weakness, you have the opportunity to align with what you believe in.
Taking action without direction is a waste of your precious time and resources. We encourage you to use tools from mindmaps, vision boards, journaling, affirmations, accountability partners and more to help get the ball rolling!
How to Be in Alignment with Your Dreams:
1. Make a list of your strengths and weakness
2. Give yourself permission to dream big and ask for the things that only you can say YES to!
3. Take the necessary measures to begin manifesting your dream life. It doesn’t wait for you. You have to be bold and take steps!
4. Act and speak from your heart for this is the place of true creation and manifestation.
5. Be grateful for blessings and lessons that given to you along the way for it is not about the end result but the journey!
May you enjoy the magic of unfolding your dream path!