Do you know what the heart of your business sounds and feels like?
Do you get a sense of its pulse and what it’s trying to accomplish in the world?
You are after all the being who agreed to bring it down on this 3-dimensional plane. You must have created some kind of contract around service or why do what you do?
It seems like a bunch of strange questions that have nothing to do with reports, bills, content, clients, finances, and juggling all the moving plates that make you tick and work. I get it. You have a lot going on. You’re just trying to survive and take care of yourself and your family.
There’s a lot on your mind and there’s so much noise that you have to filter through from television, social media, emails, advertisements, and conversations with people.
No wonder it’s difficult to hear.
We are inundated with so much information. Making sense of it all and dealing with the pressure to push through and do something with your life can feel overwhelming and stressful.
No wonder it’s difficult to sit still.
So much turmoil and chaos have happened in 2020. Many people are having to pivot in their careers, relationships, and track to figure out what’s important and the next best move. For some, it’s just taking one step and one day at a time. For others, the weight of unanswered questions fuel frustration and quiet desperation to understand the true meaning of it all, breeding stress and anxiety.
No wonder it’s difficult to embrace silence.
Amidst all these distractions of life, there’s a pulse that continues to beat in the heart of you and your work. It shines a light in the dark times to guide you and what you’re here to do. It feeds your mission, vision, and purpose for why you came back. It slings you back when you get ‘too far away’ from doing what you came down here to do.
We’re too caught up in trying to figure out how to ‘make it happen’ that sometimes we forget why we’re doing it in the first place. We get lost in the doing and disconnect from the trusting and receiving.
This is why it’s time for you to do a deep dive and see what your Guides and Business Council have for you. This is an invitation to connect at a deeper level and tune you into that frequency of success, ease, and flow.
If you’re in business for yourself, this is an important time to embrace 3 very important things.
#1. Listen to understand what your business needs from you not what you need from it
#2. Embrace where you’re at so you can envision where you’re arriving to
#3. Have a strategic heart to heart meeting with your Guides and Business Council
When you are working with the true heart and soul of your business, you’re at ease and operating at a higher level of service. You shift your mindset when it comes to money, operations, and communications. You see the purpose of marketing and the mission you serve in sharing your message. You serve Source in an elevated manner when you step out of the way to connect to a field of knowledge and information greater than yours – the Akasha.
This is the most important meeting you’ll have this year.
Are you ready to receive the next steps to turn your visionary wheel of success, purpose, and flow?
Register for this workshop and save 25% off when you use the code 25OFF.
Things are a bit messy right now in the air – literally and figuratively.
Between environmental calamities, continued civil injustices, political and social unrest, surges of pandemic exposures and financial worries, there’s a thick layer of stress that looms over our world and we’re all feeling it.
That’s why it’s so important to anchor hope.
Hope is a vibration that trusts that things will get better. It’s a frequency that relies on faith that you will be taken care of along the way. It’s a deep knowing that something positive can still appear amidst all these maddening lessons and confusion.
I’m not asking you to stick your head in a fish-bowl, move to another dimension, take some kind of substance that makes you forget this world.
No, you’d be missing out on the greatest opportunity to participate in the Divine experiment of finding your place and anchoring your purpose through your one little body, being and soul.
When you anchor Hope in your heart, you’re allowing your light to spread out beyond your field to spark hope in others. It emanates like a wave because you’re tapping into a higher frequency of love. You may not even know how you effect or affect the world through your actions and words.
When you radiate the vibration of hope in your being, you’re supporting the upliftment of those who are unfortunate, oppressed, disempowered or displaced.
What you hope for you and your family can ripple out when you hope that same thing for others. This grows the energy of compassion and true understanding.
Hope helps you get up every day and push through the grind. It makes you face the uncomfortable within in order to heal and come home to a higher place of forgiveness, It makes you strong and gives you invisible wings when you feel weak, beat up, or disappointed by the world.
So don’t give in.
Don’t give in to the illusion of information that doesn’t resonate with the core truth of who you are.
Don’t give in to other people’s limitations of themselves as they project that on you.
Don’t give in to believing in other’s fears and opinions when you are worthy of holding your own feelings as a barometer of truth.
Don’t give in to believing you can’t accomplish or reach your greatest soul’s expression or vision.
After all, hope is the water that fuels and feeds your inner garden and your outer experience.
Choose to nourish that feeling of hope and know that you’re going to make it through this and more. One day at a time, friends. This 2020 season will be over soon.
However, before it goes. Make sure you anchor that energy of hope to navigate and get you through Mars in Retrograde (September 9 – November 13) and Mercury in Retrograde (October 14 – November 3). We’re still in for some rough waters so hang tight and keep on believing in good things coming your way!
We are in a time of great change, transformation, and expansion. It’s a very uncertain ride and we are given this opportunity to discern and choose what’s the next step and path. It may feel scary, nerve-racking, or pressure-filled, however, you’re on a course to tune in to your inner truth and rise.
With this precious gift of time, we can make a difference in the world. It doesn’t have to be a huge effort.
It can start with a shift in perception, a desire to try something new, or cultivating the actions that make you a better human being.
The reason why we’re being given the invitation to make a difference in the world is that our political, financial, and educational systems, ideologies, and beliefs are broken. They no longer work for the one-size-fits-all because we don’t live in a box.
There is a wave of activism that’s challenging spiritual, human, and environmental constructs. It’s opening the doors for many to step into their power and make a difference.
Are you ready?
The biggest difference you can make in the world is to ask how you can contribute.
You came here encoded with gifts, talents, and offerings that are meant to support and add to the collective knowledge bank. You are part of the process and your input matters. When you choose to contribute, you influence the frequency scale of positive or negative and support the collective homeostasis. And right now…we’re a whole lot OFF.
You may be thinking, “I’m just one person. What can I do?”
Yes, you are, however, your energy field is bigger than just your physical body and you can influence other fields of energy around you. Your thoughts and intentions even emit a vibration that adds to the frequency of this collective scale. Your self-love contributes to the frequency of love on the physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and material level.
You are always giving and receiving, consciously, and subconsciously.
Wouldn’t it be great to contribute to a personal movement of making a difference in the world through one tiny action each day?
Here are some great ways you can make a difference in the world each day.
#1. Take care of your own stuff/shit
• If you truly want to make a difference, be accountable to yourself and your emotions, and release putting that work on others. Take care of your inner stuff so that you can let go of old conditions, habits, and past events that no longer serve you. The lighter you are, the fewer regrets you carry, the happier and more content you’ll be. That ripples out into the world through your vibration of peace.
#2. Upgrade your language and viewpoint of yourself and others
• To make a difference, you can upgrade your language and viewpoint so that you’re looking through the lens of NOW rather than the past. You can create a different outcome when you come from a current vibration of compassion and respect towards self and others. When you do this, wonder, appreciation, and harmony can appear in your life and relationships. You are heard and received clearly. That helps evolve you to see yourself and others as you are: truly perfect.
#3. Dare yourself to learn something new
• When you learn or add a new skill in your life, you upgrade and expand into your true Light nature. You push past the limitation of ‘learning’ because you are experiencing it on multiple levels. You have the capacity to hold so much knowledge, information, and experiences in your soul and human energy field. This can lead to a depth of understanding and awareness that may invite you to share with the world. This can make a difference when you touch that spark of light in other’s minds.
#4. Practice kindness and demonstrate integrity through your words and actions
• The reason why the Golden Rule is such an important foundation of behavior is that like attracts like. When you demonstrate and practice kindness and integrity, you get that back from the world. You also set a precedence for how others treat you. Your one act could trigger a series of actions that ground kindness on different levels of reality. This is a gift that can initiate a change of heart. Practice kindness and compassion for yourself and others and you will raise the vibration and energy of the world for the better.
#5. See equality and potential in everyone you meet; they are an image and likeness of Spirit just like you
• When you recognize that others are mirrors of you, you can shift your judgment and perception to see potential and wonder. When you carry potential and wonder in your heart, you radiate the energy of equality, acceptance, and understanding. Life on Earth is hard and when you realize that everyone has their own soul’s path and destiny, you’ll also see that everyone has their challenges and hardships to bear. Through this perceptive shift, you contribute to the rise in consciousness that allows us to release control, judgment, and expectations of others.
#6. Contribute to a cause that rings true in your heart
• A really important way to make a difference in the world is to contribute to organizations and non-profits that resonate with you. These causes are important because they highlight where the world is needing solidarity and help. By contributing – whether it’s with time or money – you help to make the world a better place by adding your part to the big picture. From environmental awareness to help those who are under-served, we can create a circle of giving that helps others to grow and be seen. We can only evolve to the level that we see for our brothers and sisters worldwide. After all, we live on the same planet.
#7. Make amends for the past and release any self-judgment, blame, or criticism
• Nothing zaps your energy and vitality than past events that still pull and tug at you. These past events hold you and others in a place of waiting: waiting to be freed. It breeds stagnation and resentment and only offers to replay karmic challenges. Do yourself a favor: let go of what you can’t change. This contributes to the world because it’s putting you in the vibration of forward momentum. Write a letter and burn it. Send a message to someone and apologize. Agree to let go of the effects of the past on you because it’s discoloring your present. When you make amends, you release yourself from blame and judgment. This brings you the freedom and the ability to see the world with new eyes. By releasing the past, you step fully into your power in the present.
#8. Do something for someone because you can – not because you have to
• There is creative power and freedom when you follow-through on Spirit’s push to do something for someone because you can or you want to. This releases you from the cycle of obligation to please or feel accepted. It’s your choice and when you do something out of the kindness of your heart, you make a difference in someone’s day. This act of generosity also feeds your soul because you are rippling out the vibration of wanting to see others happy and supported.
#9. Stand up for those who are bullied, suppressed, or attacked
• If you want to make a difference in the world, take actions towards causes that highlight injustices. This is a year of 20/20 clear vision. Whatever you choose to do to contribute to equality, freedom, and safety, that’s your choice. Whatever level of support you may give can ripple out into the world, helping others who are disempowered, scared, or oppressed find hope, meaning, and direction. When you stand up for others, you are grounding the vibration of respect and love. You are doing your part to contribute to the upliftment of man vs man mentality in order to change the storyline to a higher outcome of belonging, acceptance, and security.
#10. Stop apologizing for everything as a form of excuse
• There’s this undercurrent language that causes us to apologize as a fail-safe mechanism but we don’t always mean it. It excuses poor behavior and creates a cycle of avoidance. For some, it gets us out of having to change. But that breeds stagnancy and escapism. When we stop apologizing for everything as a form of excuse, we start to change the real storyline by actually doing something about it. We can start grounding the vibration of accountability and intent. We can evolve into embracing ourselves so that an apology isn’t necessary to use as a shield from really being seen. When you stop apologizing as an excuse, you start living and the difference you make in the world is astounding.
So don’t stress or pressure yourself by asking, “How badly does this need to happen?”
Relax. You’re already doing it.
Just remember, what you want for you can only come to the degree that you are willing to see that blessing appear for others.
Everywhere I turn, there seems to be another wave of bad news layered on top of this celebrity who’s separating along with the economy going kerplunk. It feels like we’re stuck in a Netflix series called ‘You’re Not in Control’ and the plot’s taken a major twist in a dark direction. And it’s only Season 1.
The plot twist appears to be tied to a lack of control breeding a sense of pandemonium that threatens to overwhelm and drown this planet’s sanity, safety, and peace. It’s part of the age-old struggle that’s followed mankind since the beginning of time: the quest for survival and evolution.
Hence the dramatic change…
We’re experiencing a truly remarkable dimensional shift of time, energy, and consciousness. The invitation to be like a rock in the river of life is what faces us daily. It requires such a level of inner strength, integrity, and fortitude.
So how do we manage?
Let’s start by being kind to ourselves so that we can be kind to each other.
It sounds so cheesy, right? Yet, the Golden Rule is a true measure of a heart’s purity.
So many of us in the world project our ideas, opinions, and beliefs, trumpeting conditions, patterns, and ideologies that are being broken and examined for a reason.
This is a period of scrutiny and the 20/20 lens is clearing the filters. This is a period of time where the script is being re-written.
When we’re kind to ourselves, we shift the self-deprecating conversation that happens within and focus only on controlling the thoughts and emotions that pull us away from our Center, our place of being the rock amidst the storm.
Kindness begins with acknowledging that we all have similar basic needs, wants, and desires. The more we focus on what we share, the more it strengthens our ability to carry ourselves and each other through any challenge.
In a way, it’s a soul language that’s seeded from awareness and respect.
Once we initiate kindness in our lives, we can continue to cultivate that energy by creating a practice that grounds and centers us on a daily basis.
The news, people’s opinions, and our empathic natures cause us to feel the immense energies of the world. Sometimes it requires true unplugging to tune into what matters – our connection to the moment.
Grounding and centering can look so different for everyone yet serve a universal purpose of connecting to Source energy. It’s a uniquely personal experience that can help to remind us of our place in the world.This is what feeds our inner battery, recharges our faith, and supports us in our journey.
When we tune in to greater energy and purpose than ourselves, we open to receive a higher level of love that helps us grow and evolve.
As we tune in to a greater Source of Love in the Universe, we activate the power of gratitude.
To be a rock in the river, we have to hold the energy of gratitude in our blessings. It’s what gives us the room to grow in true awareness of how connected we are to Source.
Gratitude is like our vitamins and when taken daily, it nourishes our body with light and elements that help us attract and magnetize more.
So be a rock in the river of life. Cultivate a grounded, kind, and grateful Center so you can truly be an anchor of light in the world and do so much good!
There is an invitation that awaits you every day when you arrive back into your body, this plane, and this world.
It happens once you open your eyes and your mind starts to show you the agenda, stories, and ideas that set the tone and mood of how you begin.
It’s a pattern that we’re so used to that we go into auto-pilot. We go into our routines of work, life, home, relationships, and behaviors. It happens so subtly because our complex mind is always thinking, deciding, flagellating, and reflecting. When we react, it often comes from our internal library of canned responses.
Patterns happen through habitual and psychological actions. They’re often seeded at birth when we observe our role models and how they react and relate to life.
In the journey of awakening into your thoughts, identity, and awareness, there exists the invitation and it’s called conscious choice.
Conscious choice gives you the power to define your beliefs, values, and standards in a personal way that’s deeply aligned to your integrity. Every action and reaction comes from a place of awareness in how your input and output can ripple affect the world. Conscious choice is an awakened choice because your Divine nature recognizes the Divinity in another and this leads to a more open-hearted way of seeing the world.
It’s an upgrade from your normal patterns of thinking. It lifts you to a place of wonder, humility, grace, and joy. It bestows respect and kindness upon others. It’s the invitation step into a higher way of Being.
So how do you answer this invitation?
1. Accept your worth, your place, and your purpose in the world.
You have a right to be here. You have a reason for being here. When you recognize that you are incomparable, you begin to stop looking outside of yourself for veneration or acceptance. This happens because you consciously choose to see yourself as a part of the Divine which bestows your birthright to be here.
2. Consciously choose to be neutral in all things.
It doesn’t mean you don’t care or aren’t plugged in to what’s happening in the world. You can choose to stay abreast of current events without allowing your emotions and heart to feel pulled one way or the other. Sure….there are grave injustices that happen every day and there are people who are there to fight for their rights. You can consciously choose to support by empathetically listening, abstaining from judgment, and seeing the big picture.
3. Be a Light for others in the world.
The world is full of complainers, haters, and judges. You can choose to give in to other people’s issues or you can consciously choose to shine your light. This means you can simply be you. You can radiate your peace, hope, prayers, blessings out into the world without worrying about whether it’s good enough for someone. When you consciously choose to be a Light, you spark that awakening and curiosity in others.
4. Ask for a Day of Heaven on Earth
Why wait till you’re dead to experience Heaven when the conscious choice is to experience it with full awareness in this plane now. You can live in a state where life can flow easily or you can choose resistance in every turn and corner. Consciously choosing and asking for a day of Heaven on Earth is acknowledging the gift that Creator offers through the invitation. When you ask and you believe…it’s exactly what you receive.
5. Ask yourself, “How do I consciously choose to behave/feel/act/think today?”
When you first awaken, instead of going into auto-pilot, grabbing your phone and losing your precious time to the digital world, ask yourself this important question. “How do I consciously choose to behave/feel/act/think today?” If you consciously choose to feel good and happy, then you’ll find your mood is uplifted. If you consciously choose to behave in a kinder, gentler and more peaceful way, you’ll find that your day is brighter.
So what happens if you get the opposite effect?
You awaken into drama and chaos. Your thoughts are filled with dread and worry from your day before. You just don’t feel like you can shake off the blues. Your relationships are still challenging. Your kids won’t leave you alone. You feel like you just can’t get a break.
Does conscious choice still have an influence?
Absolutely. The invitation in applying conscious choice can influence how you react and respond to any situation that faces you. Conscious choice is rooted in balance, equilibrium, and trust. No matter what the world throws at you, you can handle anything when you apply the conscious decision to see the outcome higher.
Recently, I experienced a rather debilitating situation that made me really reflect on what karma I had accumulated to attract the injury into my life.
For weeks, I’d felt a small spasm on the left side of my neck grow and become progressively more troublesome. I tried to work with the situation until I reached a point of mind-numbing pain, being blocked in my work and having difficulty sleeping. Plus, I was an emotional mess.
I really struggled with trying to take care of it myself, but it was not until my partner pleaded with me to get professional help that I finally did. The spasm on my neck, thanks to my continuous efforts to massage it, had finally grown to a large lemon.
I. Was. Done.
I found myself at the chiropractor’s office, explaining my situation and feeling pretty helpless. I’d been in there three months previously with a similar injury and didn’t follow through on their suggestions to return for repeated visits.
He listened empathetically and asked me to lay down on the table and turn my face completely to the right side. He then asked me to take a deep breath and I suddenly felt an excruciating POP!
I nearly jumped out of my skin and the table when that pop came. I turned my head and saw what looked like a Mideival syringe of torture in his hand.
“This is an Activator,” he calmly smiled, seeing the look of disbelief and fear on my face. “The Activator is a spring-loaded, hand-held mechanical that provides a quick, low-force impulse at specific points.”
If I wasn’t ready for the first pop, I certainly wasn’t prepared for the other pops that followed.
Each spring – loaded adjustment felt like it was pushing me into other dimensions and forcing me to confront my humanity in a vacuum of cuss words, tears and howls of surprise.
That Activator triggered something fierce inside that frozen muscle spasm. So much so that it caused me to ask what I had done to deserve that punishment.
After going home and applying sports tape as suggested, I began to process what was happening. The tape immobilized my neck, causing strange, tingling sensations to erupt on the crown of my head, my forehead and the areas behind the ears/occiput.
I realized that the blockages and pain all occurred in the areas where I receive channeled information for clients. Furthermore, the spasm was on my neck, the area of the body where opinions, judgments and communication was stored. This was also the area where we either chose to repeat Karmic patterns or not. Geez….
What did it all mean?
Through articles, research and communication with my Soul Council, I discovered that karma affects us on a physical, genetic and energetic level through injuries, illness and conditions. It affects everyone differently and constitutions, genetics and lifestyle can influence these karmic moments.
Because we are living biographical storehouses of infinite possibilities, choices and potentials, whatever we experience is contained in our energy fields, soul and DNA. For every action, there is a reaction as well as a consequence.
Our karma comes into play when we are faced with situations that open a door for us to walk through. This door opens the next level of experiences. I call these ‘trigger events.’ For some, it is about relearning new patterns of thinking, behavior and beliefs. For others, it’s about taking action and accountability.
Throughout our lives, we experience different waves of karma that influences our health, wealth, relationships and power in the world. Sometimes, you just have to ask yourself, “How many more times am I going to have to deal with this?”
Karma Waves of Injury and Illness
The first wave of karma initially appears as a sign for you to wake up and take notice of how you are behaving or operating. This may appear as an injury or illness, giving you insight that something is not flowing in the right direction. This is the first opportunity to awaken from your routine as you find a method to control, cure or alleviate the injury or illness.
If you don’t take actions to shift your behavior, the second wave of karma could reappear, reminding you that initial injury or illness left a memorable mark in your DNA. This mark now contains the information of the initial injury, and it’s unknown what sequence of events trigger the second wave from erupting.
For some people, it is not immediate. For others, it’s right away. However, the second karmic wave offers another opportunity to address and treat what is happening with your body on an energetic and physical level.
When you experience second karma around injury, illness and disease, you have to examine a few things:
• Are you still operating in a way that is causing negative karma to appear?
• Are you still ignoring the signs that your body may be asking for help?
• Are you taking action only to not follow through?
• Are you paying the price for this karmic event?
The second wave of karma offers the opportunity to take action. These pro-active actions could mean shifting dietary habits, stopping destructive patterns(i.e. smoking, drinking, pornography, drugs), shifting choices of activities, and increasing psychological health support. For some, it may mean finally going to a health practitioner and following through on their advice.
Unfortunately, some people have a difficult time shifting and through repeated actions, karma appears for the third time. This can possibly cause devastating effects including cancer, multi-organ disorders, strokes or repetitive injuries.
By the time the third effects of karma occurs, this is a sign that the body’s memory of disease/injury has permanently been established and is now part of the present construct in the form of a diagnosis. During this third wave of karma, people may be experiencing treatments for recurring injuries or conditions. This can contribute to feelings of helplessness, frustration and depression.
The third wave of karma can be challenging for many people to the point that shifting or taking a different approach to healing stops them. There is a dangerous bio-feedback loop that gets created where accountability for health shifts to blame, resentment and perhaps even anger. This causes an underlying level of stress to constantly exist.
In reaction to the diseases or injuries, you might give up hope and simply stop trying. If you do not learn or at least attempt to understand what is happening to you, this can seal the Earthly lesson as a chapter to replay in the next incarnation.
So how does this affect your health?
Whether we realize it or not, our physical health and actions hold patterns around self – power, accountability, permission and belief. When we choose to eat or act in unhealthy ways, we pay the consequences for it with our vitality and peace of mind.
If you are experiencing your first karmic awakening to take better care of yourself, then listen to your body. You may need:
• assessment and support from your health practitioner (MD, Naturopath, DC, Acupuncturist)
• supplementation and proper foods to make sure your body’s process are operating at its peak
• rest from an over-active and busy schedule
• information about your constitution, allergies and familial conditions that are hereditary
• to stop the offending habit or situation that is contributing to your condition
If you are experiencing the second karmic awakening, then there are patterns that you need to address. This is a situation that has now repeated itself more than once and is influencing your vitality, power and purpose. You may need:
• added support from your health practitioner to strengthen your immune system, speed up your healing abilities and fortify your defenses
• blood tests and other diagnostic tools to determine if there is a deeper problem underlying your health issue
• treatment in the form of medicine, therapies and counseling to help you get better
• new methods or patterns of living (this is a big shift)
• non-traditional healing methods to support your process
• to journal and reflect about your healing process so that it is not locked in the sanctuary of your mind and taking up extra space
If you are experiencing the third karmic awakening, then you may have a history of repeated visits to your health care practitioner with diagnosis that are now a part of your medical history. Your medical situation may have shifted more to maintenance, comfort and trying to stay on top of the disease/injury before your symptoms beat you. You have your good days and you have your bad days. In that case, you may need:
• support from family or friends to help you with household chores, meals and errands to decrease the pressure or burden on you
• physical assistance in order to get around
• medications taken consistently to manage your illness/condition
• psychological or psychiatric support to assist you with emotional stress
• financial help for the bills you’ve accrued from increasing health care costs
But what about the people who choose to take great care of themselves and still get sick?
Injury, illness and disease have a four part connection:
4. Evolution & Natural Process
Balancing these four is a delicate process as we are biological and chemical beings expressed through pH, complex human circuitry, empathy and constitution.
The Record Keepers state that some people have soul contracts around health to help them understand their humanity, ability to change and take charge in their lives.
So what do you do if you already eat well, get plenty of sleep, feel emotionally balanced, take your supplements regularly and manage stress properly and still get sick?
I suggest that you discover what your karma around health is so that you can best help your body live at its peak capacity. There are many ways you can do this:
• Self-assessment and personal history – Examine yourself and see how your actions contribute to your outcome
• Consider genetic testing such as 23andMe.com or through your physician
• Consider getting lab work around inflammatory markers, auto-immune conditions as well as a comprehensive metabolic panel to get an insight on the state of your organs
• Ask your family about history of diseases or conditions
• Assess what you have placed in the health sector of your home and see how this could be contributing to repeated injuries or illness.
• Open your Akashic Records and experience a holographic body scan
Wherever you are on the health journey, know that it’s a personal one. Your choices, actions and beliefs can change, flex and adapt based on what you are experiencing. No one can really know what you are going through inside except yourself.
So please know that self-judgment, guilt or blame will not do you any good on your path. In order to ride these different waves of karma, you must find a way to temper the inner voice that criticizes how you may be acting, feeling or being inside. This conflict only feeds the negative energy required to pull karma into appearing.
Certain things that you do – no matter how hard you try – may not shift an inevitable outcome. Please know that you are not here to play God and choose who stays or who goes. That burden is thankfully not on your shoulders.
You are here to learn these lessons around injury and illness. Perhaps one of the greatest gifts you can receive is understanding why that illness or injury propelled you into a place of service. Wherever ‘that place’ is that you eventually reach in relation to your injury, illness or disease allows you to honor the fragile dance of humanity and embrace what you are here to do in the time you have.
As for my neck, I found such relief with the chiropractic adjustment that I committed to two more months of treatment, including acupuncture and increasing my hydration. I could see the immediate impact in my work, emotions and relationships. I know this….I’m worth it and so are you.
This time karma…I got this.
About the Author
Anne Marie Pizarro is the founder of Body Energy Connection LLC and Akashic Record Session. She’s an RN/BSN with almost 20+ years of experience. She has worked with hundreds of clients around the world in the Akashic Records and Integrated Energy Therapy (IET). She is available for personal, phone or Skype sessions.