Do you allow the Divine Plan to occur or do you get in the way of your own evolution?
Here is the opportunity to change your paradigm. Wanna know how?
Move aside and allow the Divine Plan to unfold!
Recently, I was marveling at how perfectly everything falls into place when I AM clear within myself regarding what I want. Surely, the Universe must be listening when I witness my needs being met, my heart expanding in love and blessings generously rain down around me. I smile because at some point, I surrendered. What did I surrender to?
I surrendered in allowing the Divine Plan to take place and to not take anything that occurred – right or wrong – personally. Rather, see it as a learning opportunity and the necessary steps my soul needed to grow and experience this human condition. It wasn’t always easy. Moving aside and letting the Creator drive requires faith, trust, patience, compassion, overstanding and self-love.
Why do I say self-love?
In allowing the Master Plan to unfold, we create the well-spring of self-love to grow and blend with the Creator’s intent for us. That requires us to be selfish enough to move over and let go.
“How Do I Allow the Divine Plan to Unfold in my Life?”
1. Begin by acknowledging that you are a soul having a human experience, and there is something greater that is guiding your existence.
2. Realize that you play a part in the big picture and that your thoughts, words, energy and actions affect the greater whole – no matter how big or small it may be.
3. Realize that whatever trauma or painful experience you may have had in your early years was a necessary step in the evolution of your soul’s growth. In overstanding the early events as a necessary part of the Big Picture, you identify with it less as a defining soul characteristic and as an opportunity to change, heal, forgive and let go of perceptions that bind you to that ideology. This is the invitation to change your paradigm.
Question is: Are you Ready?
Today, I pulled the Alligator Medicine card which means Integration. How fitting when I am faced with so many choices and possible outcomes?
What does this Mean in the Face of Possibilities & Choice?
Alligator Medicine, according to the Medicine Cards, represents the invitation “to fully appreciate and integrate all that life offers.” Some times we are too rash in making decisions, judging without all the information available and being inflexible with our opinions, thoughts and schedules. This card’s special message is to “avoid getting stuck in the duality and quagmire of the human judgment game.” I found this ironic as I sat in meditation, asking Great Spirit to help me let go of judgments, fears and expectations.
Integration means Freedom!
I am now on the 2nd week of a cleanse that will last approximately 1 1/2 months. When you cleanse, all kinds of emotions, patterns, feelings and thoughts are brought to the surface. The most important part of cleansing is taking it one day at a time and allowing your body to integrate letting go and renewing your spirit. It’s about not fighting the process but welcoming the change and release.
I have found myself waking up each morning and going through a list of 10 Things that I AM Grateful for followed by 5 minutes of bathing myself in joyful thoughts. This takes time and practice to become a habit. This is part of deliberate integration.
“How Can I Bring Integration in My Life?”
1. When you are able to drop judgements, you can accept life as it happens and live with grace and ease. It is crucial to see without judgement.
2. Forgiving yourself and others for being human allows you to laugh at yourself and your circumstances when you have little or no control. Awareness of action and choices leads to flexibility of mind & spirit.
3. Being able to see all the possible choices before making a decision allows you to have all the information to make informed and judicial consent. Discernment of information is important in determining the best outcome.
Unconditional Love for Yourself means YOU are your Valentines.
What does it mean to have unconditional love for yourself?
Too many times, our world conditions us to put others before ourselves, even guilt-tripping us with certain belief systems that it is selfish to think or love yourself first before others. The real question you have to ask yourself is: How can I love and accept others if I don’t unconditionally love and accept myself?
Great Spirit created multiple opportunities for us to interact with one another and test how we can maintain unconditional love. After all, we are held in that light by the Divine. So why is it so hard for us to be that way towards ourselves?
This Valentines season, before looking outward for someone to be your “true love, honor yourself by choosing YOU first. Whether that is buying yourself a treat (like a tasty coconut latte), indulging in self-love (like a massage) or surrounding yourself with amazing friends and laughter – choose to put yourself first and begin your day honoring that “One True Love” which is YOU.
“How Do I begin to Unconditionally Love Myself”
1. Look in the mirror, smile and tell yourself: “I AM beautiful! I AM amazing! I AM a glorious gift from the Divine Creator Himself/Herself, and I Unconditionally Love & Accept Myself!”
2. Forgive yourself of past wrong-doings that do not serve you now.
3. Take 30 minutes to do a special medicine wheel exercise:
- – Create a circle and put a heart in the center
- – Write down all the things you would like to release about yourself on the outside of the circle
- – Write down all the things you would like “gift yourself” this year and be completely open-minded, open-hearted and generous with your time, money and self. There are no limits to what you can receive.
- – Do a special meditation to connect from your heart to the Divine Creator and also to your sacred medicine wheel. Focus only on the positive aspects within your circle, bring that feeling into your heart and cells.
- – Set your wheel on fire afterwards and let go & let GOD!
As the new year – 2012 – unfolds, we invite you to be in alignment with your dreams.
“Be in Alignment with Your Dreams”
What does it mean when you accept the invitation to show up 100% in your life? Does it mean being selfish, self-involved or narrow-visioned?
We think not. When you are in alignment with your dreams, you take action that is in the best and highest good of your being. You give yourself the avenue to step into your power and let the magic of the world unfold to assist you in taking the next steps towards your greatness.
“Alignment begins with Believing”
When you choose to take the time to examine what is your strengths and weakness, you have the opportunity to align with what you believe in.
Taking action without direction is a waste of your precious time and resources. We encourage you to use tools from mindmaps, vision boards, journaling, affirmations, accountability partners and more to help get the ball rolling!
How to Be in Alignment with Your Dreams:
1. Make a list of your strengths and weakness
2. Give yourself permission to dream big and ask for the things that only you can say YES to!
3. Take the necessary measures to begin manifesting your dream life. It doesn’t wait for you. You have to be bold and take steps!
4. Act and speak from your heart for this is the place of true creation and manifestation.
5. Be grateful for blessings and lessons that given to you along the way for it is not about the end result but the journey!
May you enjoy the magic of unfolding your dream path!
Happy New Year!!! Happy New YOU!
What better way to bring in the New Year right than with conscious attention to what you are manifesting in your life, world, relationships and health?
This is the invitation that the New Year provides. It’s an opportunity to wipe the slate clean and begin anew. It’s the call to action of your life. Are you hearing it? Or are you choosing to be hearing-impaired?
This week has been a reflective exercise in looking at what kinds of amazing experiences I’ve encountered this year. As fast as it has flown by, I have also magnetized some phenomenal people and situations.
And all this because I became clear about what I want. That clarity can be fleeting at times and that is why it is important to return to your center and ground and ask yourself….”What am I co-creating in my life?”
In this process of creation, you have the opportunity to bring in what you want to create for your life. Whether that is more financial stability, golden opportunities, loving, kind relationships, healthier bodies or more – you have the ability to create something remarkable. So what’s stopping you?
If you choose to bring the victim or blame mentality into your new year, you are avoiding responsibility for what you are creating. When you own your power and step into your role – life unfolds at a rapid speed, shifting you away from habits that have kept you in a place of waiting and stagnancy. When you say “YES!” to yourself, you accept the invitation for something magical to arrive. No one can say that YES for you. You have to own it and let it be the shining crown of your current achievement.
What am I really talking about?
It’s about believing in yourself more than enough and unconditionally loving yourself to bring in new changes in your life. If you have never felt unconditional love, then look at yourself in the mirror and state “I accept and love you.” It starts there. And as you practice this heartfelt exercise, you will come to realize that your light is so bright that you can accomplish ANYTHING!!
Happy New Year!
Life feels busy right now. Preparing for the holidays is like a trek through a consumer jungle. I look forward to the countdown of not planning, shopping or preparing. How do you align yourself with grace during the holy-days? It begins with breathing…..
“Align and Breathe in Light”
If there is one thing you can do that will keep you grounded and align yourself with grace during these times, it’s to remember to breathe. Breathing in the essence of Great Spirit will help funnel your energy into a more directed and conscious path for it is your connection to Life Force.
When you choose to breathe in Light, you bring energy to all your cells, thoughts, actions and vibrations. This will lift you up higher than the “wants” and “reactions” of the world around you.
I encourage you to start your day with 3 deep grounding breaths – giving thanks and SMILING!!! Starting to feel lighter yet?
“Be Patient and Watch the Alignment”
When you choose patience and receptivity, you implicitly trust in what The Universe is going to bring you.
For all practical purposes, humankind was created with limited vision, foresight and understanding. We are given only as much as we can handle. This fail-safe mechanism is actually a saving grace as knowing too much would overwhelm our sensitive circuitry. In practicing patience, we wait for the answers to reveal themselves. It is quite easy to drive yourself mad with expectations, misdirected information and uncontrolled rampage of thoughts unchecked. Do yourself a favor….don’t go there.
Not sure how to change your reactions and vibrations? I invite you to be in stillness (even for 5 minutes) and ASK!
How to Align Yourself with Grace during these Holy-Days!!
1. Find moments to return to your center and ground.
2. Listen without judgement – for yourself or for others.
3. Honor everyone’s path and their journey of self-discovery.
4. Act and speak from your heart center. Think of others as they are not what you would want them to be.
5. Be grateful for the blessings that you have been given.
May you all have a joyful and blessed Holy-Days!
I recently attended a ceremonial event recently where I drew the “Surrender” card. It was like the Universe slapping me into consciousness.
I realized this was the magic key! When you surrender to what Great Creator has in store for you and align yourself to Divine Will, then you can move aside and witness the miracle that happens in the unfoldment of your destiny. This is like watching a movie of your life. It is being the watcher, director and co-producer. And surrendering doesn’t mean you succumb to defeat. On the contrary, it means you align yourself with trusting in the Source to guide you rather than have your own egoic will foretell what is best.
“Let go and surrender to what you don’t know.”
When you choose to surrender your will to The Divine, you allow yourself to trust and step into your full power.
I’ve created vision boards, stated the affirmations, envisioned and wrapped my mind around positive thinking. What was the big wake-up call was the opportunity to Surrender into the Unknown. And it’s not just saying it in words. It is living from your heart and choosing to be in a state of implicit trust and faith. This is a hard one for sometimes we need validation that we are doing the right thing. What if I were to tell you – at any given moment in time – you always have a choice to pick the choice for your highest good. Choose wisely of Life will choose it for you!
How do you let go and Surrender!!
1. Tap into The Divine Creator and trust that you are being led exactly where you are suppose to be going.
2. Be patient after you ask and let your life unfold naturally.
3. Honor yourself and others by having gratitude and awareness of everyone’s journey on this life path.
4. Don’t push it. If you find that what you are surrendering to feels difficult and uncomfortable – then that is an opportunity to check yourself and make the necessary adjustments.
5. Ask that everything be done for your highest and best good!
What does “Give Yourself Permission” mean? I recently found out when I had my fingerprints quickly analyzed by Richard Unger. What I found out nearly threw me for a loop and made me step into who I really am.
“Give Yourself Permission”
I thought I was already doing everything in integrity. Then I found out that I had the markings of a benign dictator and the traits of a Red Queen. Essentially, that meant that I had permission from the Universe to kick butt. Was I really doing it though?
Sure my passions were being played out in my business and practice. Sure I was living in joy and light. When I got the green light GO though in public, something in me stepped up to the plate fully. In living in integrity, I decided that I was all that and more!
“Give Yourself Permission to Answer the Invitation”
When you choose to answer the invitation to step into your full power, you give yourself permission to be bold, courageous, inventive, charismatic and a humble servant of the Divine.
I know that I came down here for a purpose. I know that there are people I came here to help, spaces to clear and energies to lift. I know because I feel it resonate in every part of my cells, being and vibration.
And in answering the invitation, you step into responsibility for who you are, what you came here to do and who you serve. Every step you take in integrity is in alignment with the will of the Divine Creator.
Give Yourself Permission to Take Action!!
1. Tap into The Most High and ask what to do next.
2. Receive the information and take steps to act on what you hear is for your highest good.
3. Be in honor and integrity with yourself and others by having gratitude and awareness of everyone’s journey on this life path.
4. Be kind to yourself and celebrate the mystery, magic and moments of beauty, fun and achievements!
5. Honor the Earth! In healing yourself, you heal our Planet! Give thanks!
Energy Connection Tip of the Day: Staying grounded during times of change and chaos allows you to be focused, prepared, and at peace. When you are the zen in the middle of a storm, you can better lead yourself and others to places of comfort and ease within. Instead of looking out….Try looking within!
In the middle of August, I received an Akashic Record transmission that nearly flipped my world upside down. I was not prepared for the news that I received about our upcoming Earth changes. I was told to pass them to 7 people and those people would know what to do with those transmissions. I had NO IDEA that it would spread so fast and far into the world.
About a week and a half later, I found myself in a really funky slump. People who had received the transmissions were freaking out. I was freaking out. I wasn’t sure why I was suppose to get this information. However, I did. There have been many important lessons that I have gained since receiving these transmissions – and there approximately 20 that will be received. As of today, I have received 13. And more are coming.
We are intergalactic beings. We are energetic spirits having a human experience. We are great balls of light. And WE are evolving into higher consciousness, abilities, and skills. This has not been an easy path for many, having witnessed friends and family become depressed, suicidal, withdrawn, and detached. On the opposite spectrum. I’ve seen people leap and bound into action, creation, manifestation, and living their lives and dreams without fear. Either way, the journey is what it is suppose to be for the person.
I am a rather dichotomous mix of practicality and esoteric. I have a very grounded life as a mother, nurse, business owner, marketer and web developer. I have also a very high-vibration esoteric nature channeling the Akashic Records, practicing and teaching Integrated Energy Therapy (IET), working with cystals and holographic healing with the merkaba. Perhaps that’s what has made me such a conduit of channeling information.
I don’t get too stuck on what I’m suppose to “do or believe” and instead receive the information and pass it on. Many times, I can’t even listen to my transmissions for they put me to sleep with energy and downloads contained within them. I have received transmissions from High Angels such as Archangel Metatron along with galactic beings such as the Pleiadians, Syrians, and the Galactic Councils. I have channeled the Earth Keepers, Pacha Mama Madre Tierra herself, and more.
So how does one stay grounded during these great times of change? Here is what I have discovered that has helped me tremendously.
1. Find time daily to meditate and ground yourself – connecting to the Most High and Mother Earth. Allow that energy to move through you, healing and filling any gaps that are open and leaking out energy.
2. Listen to your inner guidance and shut out the opinions of the world, media, and politics for your intuitive nature can assist you when you resonate to your Divine Path.
3. Find times to unplug and relax. The more you work and involve yourself in keeping up with the illusion of what you must have, the more you begin to worry.
4. Have faith in someone or something higher than yourself, man-made objects, or men/women of power. When you rest your faith on the Creator – be it God, Jah, Great Spirit, Allah – then you are allowing your energy to connect to the Divine and receive that loving energy.
5. Be greateful for what you have. Many people in the world have such disparity in their state of living. Be joyful and thankful that what you have is what you need. When you begin to look beyond what you have and try to live beyond your means, you fall in the trap of trying to keep up with an idea of not enough.
I hope this helps. If you ever feel un-grounded, simply cross you right hand to your left knee and left hand to right-knee. Take 3 deep breaths to calm and center yourself. And when you are ready, you can begin to unwind and go about your day!
Stay Blessed My Joyful Friends!