We are in a time of great change, transformation, and expansion. It’s a very uncertain ride and we are given this opportunity to discern and choose what’s the next step and path. It may feel scary, nerve-racking, or pressure-filled, however, you’re on a course to tune in to your inner truth and rise.
With this precious gift of time, we can make a difference in the world. It doesn’t have to be a huge effort.
It can start with a shift in perception, a desire to try something new, or cultivating the actions that make you a better human being.
The reason why we’re being given the invitation to make a difference in the world is that our political, financial, and educational systems, ideologies, and beliefs are broken. They no longer work for the one-size-fits-all because we don’t live in a box.
There is a wave of activism that’s challenging spiritual, human, and environmental constructs. It’s opening the doors for many to step into their power and make a difference.
Are you ready?
The biggest difference you can make in the world is to ask how you can contribute.
You came here encoded with gifts, talents, and offerings that are meant to support and add to the collective knowledge bank. You are part of the process and your input matters. When you choose to contribute, you influence the frequency scale of positive or negative and support the collective homeostasis. And right now…we’re a whole lot OFF.
You may be thinking, “I’m just one person. What can I do?”
Yes, you are, however, your energy field is bigger than just your physical body and you can influence other fields of energy around you. Your thoughts and intentions even emit a vibration that adds to the frequency of this collective scale. Your self-love contributes to the frequency of love on the physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and material level.
You are always giving and receiving, consciously, and subconsciously.
Wouldn’t it be great to contribute to a personal movement of making a difference in the world through one tiny action each day?
Here are some great ways you can make a difference in the world each day.
#1. Take care of your own stuff/shit
• If you truly want to make a difference, be accountable to yourself and your emotions, and release putting that work on others. Take care of your inner stuff so that you can let go of old conditions, habits, and past events that no longer serve you. The lighter you are, the fewer regrets you carry, the happier and more content you’ll be. That ripples out into the world through your vibration of peace.
#2. Upgrade your language and viewpoint of yourself and others
• To make a difference, you can upgrade your language and viewpoint so that you’re looking through the lens of NOW rather than the past. You can create a different outcome when you come from a current vibration of compassion and respect towards self and others. When you do this, wonder, appreciation, and harmony can appear in your life and relationships. You are heard and received clearly. That helps evolve you to see yourself and others as you are: truly perfect.
#3. Dare yourself to learn something new
• When you learn or add a new skill in your life, you upgrade and expand into your true Light nature. You push past the limitation of ‘learning’ because you are experiencing it on multiple levels. You have the capacity to hold so much knowledge, information, and experiences in your soul and human energy field. This can lead to a depth of understanding and awareness that may invite you to share with the world. This can make a difference when you touch that spark of light in other’s minds.
#4. Practice kindness and demonstrate integrity through your words and actions
• The reason why the Golden Rule is such an important foundation of behavior is that like attracts like. When you demonstrate and practice kindness and integrity, you get that back from the world. You also set a precedence for how others treat you. Your one act could trigger a series of actions that ground kindness on different levels of reality. This is a gift that can initiate a change of heart. Practice kindness and compassion for yourself and others and you will raise the vibration and energy of the world for the better.
#5. See equality and potential in everyone you meet; they are an image and likeness of Spirit just like you
• When you recognize that others are mirrors of you, you can shift your judgment and perception to see potential and wonder. When you carry potential and wonder in your heart, you radiate the energy of equality, acceptance, and understanding. Life on Earth is hard and when you realize that everyone has their own soul’s path and destiny, you’ll also see that everyone has their challenges and hardships to bear. Through this perceptive shift, you contribute to the rise in consciousness that allows us to release control, judgment, and expectations of others.
#6. Contribute to a cause that rings true in your heart
• A really important way to make a difference in the world is to contribute to organizations and non-profits that resonate with you. These causes are important because they highlight where the world is needing solidarity and help. By contributing – whether it’s with time or money – you help to make the world a better place by adding your part to the big picture. From environmental awareness to help those who are under-served, we can create a circle of giving that helps others to grow and be seen. We can only evolve to the level that we see for our brothers and sisters worldwide. After all, we live on the same planet.
#7. Make amends for the past and release any self-judgment, blame, or criticism
• Nothing zaps your energy and vitality than past events that still pull and tug at you. These past events hold you and others in a place of waiting: waiting to be freed. It breeds stagnation and resentment and only offers to replay karmic challenges. Do yourself a favor: let go of what you can’t change. This contributes to the world because it’s putting you in the vibration of forward momentum. Write a letter and burn it. Send a message to someone and apologize. Agree to let go of the effects of the past on you because it’s discoloring your present. When you make amends, you release yourself from blame and judgment. This brings you the freedom and the ability to see the world with new eyes. By releasing the past, you step fully into your power in the present.
#8. Do something for someone because you can – not because you have to
• There is creative power and freedom when you follow-through on Spirit’s push to do something for someone because you can or you want to. This releases you from the cycle of obligation to please or feel accepted. It’s your choice and when you do something out of the kindness of your heart, you make a difference in someone’s day. This act of generosity also feeds your soul because you are rippling out the vibration of wanting to see others happy and supported.
#9. Stand up for those who are bullied, suppressed, or attacked
• If you want to make a difference in the world, take actions towards causes that highlight injustices. This is a year of 20/20 clear vision. Whatever you choose to do to contribute to equality, freedom, and safety, that’s your choice. Whatever level of support you may give can ripple out into the world, helping others who are disempowered, scared, or oppressed find hope, meaning, and direction. When you stand up for others, you are grounding the vibration of respect and love. You are doing your part to contribute to the upliftment of man vs man mentality in order to change the storyline to a higher outcome of belonging, acceptance, and security.
#10. Stop apologizing for everything as a form of excuse
• There’s this undercurrent language that causes us to apologize as a fail-safe mechanism but we don’t always mean it. It excuses poor behavior and creates a cycle of avoidance. For some, it gets us out of having to change. But that breeds stagnancy and escapism. When we stop apologizing for everything as a form of excuse, we start to change the real storyline by actually doing something about it. We can start grounding the vibration of accountability and intent. We can evolve into embracing ourselves so that an apology isn’t necessary to use as a shield from really being seen. When you stop apologizing as an excuse, you start living and the difference you make in the world is astounding.
So don’t stress or pressure yourself by asking, “How badly does this need to happen?”
Relax. You’re already doing it.
Just remember, what you want for you can only come to the degree that you are willing to see that blessing appear for others.